On August 5th, the Center will start offering carry-out meals only. This will be a drive-up only service. No one will be permitted in the building at present. To make this possible, we need your cooperation to make this work so you will need to follow a few simple requirements.
- Lunch will be available from 11:30 until 12:30 Monday – Friday.
- Carry-outs for members 60 or better is $3.00, and please try to have the exact amount when you arrive.
- Carry-outs for non-members or those under 60 is $5.00, and please try to have the exact amount when you arrive.
- To receive the member 60 or better price of $3.00, you will need your scan card. Staff will be using handheld devices to register your lunch activity for funder purposes. Without a scan card, you will need to pay $5.00 regardless of your age. If you currently not a member and plan to enjoy lunch, you may want to consider purchasing a membership for the $20.00 annual membership fee.
- If you plan on getting lunch, you will need to call the day before (PLEASE NOTICE THE CHANGE). Our hours of operation are 9:00 – 1:00. You can leave a message or if you like have someone call you back.
- For those who have a cell phone when you arrive in our parking lot, call 734-636-9477 to have your lunch delivered to your car. If you don’t have a cell phone call, the Center 734-243-6210 and give them a time you expect to be in the parking lot.